2021 Mid-Year Funding Applications
Deadline: 4:00 p.m. • Friday, April 23, 2021
COMBAT is currenlty accepting applications for 2021 mid-year funding.
Exclusive Areas Of Focus
Limited funding will be available for Anti-Violence programs focusing on these two specific issues:
- Youth Employment: COMBAT will fund accepted proposoals focusing on hiring youths 13-17 to work in their communities June 2021 to June 2022.
- Domestic Violence: COMBAT will fund accepted proposals that provide essential services for domestic violence and sexual assault survivors, in addition to domestic violence prevention programs that promote healthy relationship skills.
A point of emphasis is Trauma Counseling for survivors, their children and any potential witnesses, with counseling available as immediately as possible following the domestic and/or sexual violence occurrence. We will also fund programs that focus on assuring survivors are fully informed of all resources and services available to them, including counseling, sheltering and victim advocacy.
Only applications for programs addressing these two issues will be considered during the review process. The funding period for approved programs will be July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
4:00 p.m. • Friday, April 23, 2021
Applications submitted after this deadline will be rejected without review.
Online Application Form
Use the button above to access the 2021 Mid-Year Funding Application or CLICK HERE.
Office & Services In Jackson County
Any organization requesting COMBAT funding must have an office in Jackson County and provide services to Jackson County residents in Jackson County.
Online Form Restrictions
The 2021 Mid-Year Funding Application is a true online form—NOT a Word document or PDF form that you can download, fill out and then submit as an e-mail attachment.
You have the option to create a Form Center account, which will enable you to save your progress on your forms as you work on them. Creating a Form Center account is not requried. However, if you do not, you will have to complete the form in its entirety and then submit it, without the option to save your progress.
SAVE PROGRESS BEFORE CLOSING WINDOW: If you do choose to create a Form Center account, but do not press the SAVE PROGRESS button before closing the tab/window in which you are filling out the form, your form will not be saved and your progress will be lost. We recommend saving often.
BE SURE APPLICATION IS FINALIZED BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: Regardless of whether or not you create a Form Center account, you will not be able to make edits to an application once it has been submitted. Be sure your application is completed and ready for review before you submit it.
- Applications will be reviewed and scored by COMBAT's administrative staff.
- Scores and recommendations will be presented to the COMBAT Commissioners for their consideration and approval.
- If approved by the Commissioners, the funding recommendations will then be submitted to the Jackson County Legislature, which has the final authority regarding the approval of COMBAT funding distributions.
The first step in this process will begin immediately after the Friday, April 23 deadline.
YOU CAN'T SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION(S) WITHOUT ATTACHING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS!
Attaching these documents is the last step you must complete BEFORE you'll be able to submit your application(s).