Request For Proposal (RFP) Anti-violence
Important Information Needed In Regards To Request For Proposal
Please read this page thoroughly before you begin your application. Applications are due no later than October 17, 2017, at 2:00 PM in the Purchasing Department, Room G1, Jackson County Courthouse.
2018 Anti-violence Request for Proposals (RFP)COMBAT (Community Backed Anti-Drug/Anti-Violence Tax) is seeking innovative proposals that can assist in preventing and/or reducing violence by providing a complete continuum of Job Training and Readiness Skills. This combination of training and skills building is meant to increase the likelihood of success in obtaining and retaining jobs, which can help reduce violence among an underemployed population of young adults (18 -26 years of age). The term of this contract will be Twelve Months from December, 2017 until December, 2018.
- Any Respondent requesting COMBAT funding must have an office in Jackson County, Missouri and provide services to Jackson County residents. If participating business outside Jackson County who are participating in this project will be paid from COMBAT funds, they must be identified.
- Respondents must provide a copy of a letter from the Internal Revenue Service indicating current 501.c.3 tax-exempt status.
- Respondent must be a not-for-profit organization in existence for more than two years.
- Respondent agent must provide proof of Good Standing with the Missouri Secretary of State.
- Respondent agent must provide a copy of a certified financial audit within the past two fiscal years.
- Respondent agent must provide a copy of IRS Form 990 within past two years or extension letter.
- COMBAT funding is dependent upon submission of approved budgeted expenses, accompanied by receipts and proof of payment at the end of each month. It is strongly suggested that Respondents have at least 10% of their program budget available to provide up-front funds. Payment is dependent upon submission of Monthly Report for the same time period.
- COMBAT funds cannot be used for capital purchases.
Forms & ApplicationsJackson County Request for Proposal 65-17 Job Training and Related Soft Skills
2018 COMBAT Funding Application & Exhibits